Date last revised 18 June 2021
1.1 This Community Guidelines is in addition to PIMA VENTURES UK LTD and its affiliates’ Terms of Service.
1.2 It applies to any user generated content and activities on our Services branded as “BOLT”, “BOLT+”, “BOLT X”, “BOLT.Global” and any other brand/platform developed or offered by us.
1.3 User generated content and activities includes live streaming, audio, audio-visual, videos, photos, comments, posts, messages and/or captions submitted, posted, uploaded, communicated by you on our Services (collectively “Posts”).
1.4 This Guidelines is aimed at providing a safe environment for our community to interact within the BOLT community and participate in the activities when using our Services. This Community Guidelines is not exhaustive and may be updated from time to time. Let us promote a BOLT community that respect one another so that each user experience will be a positive one.
2. Code of Conduct
|Only share Posts you are comfortable sharing with others. Our Services is a public space.|
- Be Original. Do make sure that you have all the rights and permission to create and share your Posts.
- Be Yourself. Do not impersonate a person or company including attempting to misrepresent yourself as a staff or representative of BOLT.
- Be Appropriate. Do respect the community.
- Use appropriate language such that your Posts does not promote bigotry, racism or discrimination (race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age).
- Posts should not contain elements of extreme gore and violence.
- Your Posts must not have nudity, pornography and other sexual content.
- Do not defame any persons.
- Do not criticise any products or services or compare Brand X to any competitors.
- Be Kind. Your Posts should not be malicious or otherwise objectional.
- Do not intimidate, harass or bully others.
- Do not post threats of violence or threats to physically hurt others.
- Be Genuine. Do not share Posts that are misleading or inaccurate.
- Be Safe. Do not engage in activities and Posts that may endanger or harm yourself or others eg. suicide threats, dangerous or illegal use of alcohol or drugs and other acts which are grossly reckless.
- Be Respectful. Respect the privacy of others.
- Do not share personal data and information of others (eg real name, address, phone numbers).
- Do not attempt to collect data and information via unauthorised methods.
- Be Responsible. Be a responsible user.
- Do not do anything that will harm our systems, operations and functionality of our Services.
- Do not spam others.
- Don’t Break the Law. You must comply with all applicable laws.
- Posts or activities showing, promoting, offering or soliciting any form of illegal activities are not permitted.
3. Lightning Rounds, Stakes and/or other quizzes, contests and promotions
3.1 Where you participate in our BOLT Play (Lightning Rounds, Stakes) and/or other contests and promotions (whether or not they are integrated with a partner/third party website, service, application, platform and/or content), any activities which attempts to cheat, tamper or unfairly manipulate the results in your favour is strictly prohibited. Such examples include creating multiple accounts or using the same account but playing on multiple devices to manipulate the scores, results and/or rewards.
3.2 Our decisions on all matters relating to Lightning Rounds, Stakes and/or other quizzes, contests and promotions (including without limitation, play of the games and/or any resolutions made) shall be final, absolute and binding on the participants. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision will be entertained.
|Although we are not responsible to screen or monitor your Posts and any of the content thereof, we reserve the right to modify, remove or take down your Posts and/or to suspend your profile/account indefinitely for any reasons. This includes instances where we believe your Posts have violated this our Terms of Service, Community Guidelines, applicable laws, or other policies.|