At BOLT Global, we have a mission to create a full ecosystem for streamers to be their best creative self, and for users to be rewarded for their time spent in a transparent and safe environment. We do so through our flagship products – BOLT+, where we stream the best live TV/radio and independent streamer content, and BOLT X, our growing home of decentralised finance applications that is powered by the Blockchain.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic, disruptive, and high growth industry that has its building blocks in media distribution and on the blockchain, then Bolt Global may have an opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Blockchain Community Manager to drive and expand upon the BOLT community; one of BOLT’s greatest assets. Your role will be to support us by moderating and being active in our Telegram channels, promoting activities and product updates and sharing feedback from the wider community. This position can be fully remote or work in one of our offices.
• Structuring, managing and growing our community via Telegram
• Identify additional avenues to build community
• Designing and implementing incentive programs to promote engagement and growth with existing and potential networks
• Taking care of the program finances
• Coordinating interdepartmental cooperation between the community managers and the BOLT team (including BD, content, market research, data requests, etc.)
• At least 2 years of professional experience in community management, and/or other relevant experience
• Proven track record in managing and engaging communities via Telegram or similar channels
• Experiences in managing community bots will be a huge plus
• Ability to handle a high pace and many moving parts at once
• Knowledge and interest in the world of cryptocurrency, and blockchain is a must
• Fluent English – International background and ability to speak other languages is a definite plus
Culture and Work Philosophy:
Enthusiasm for the media, content and crypto world and willingness to learn the business elements associated with them.
Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and having an ability to adapt to changes.
Ability to work with geographically distributed teams and flexibility across time zones.
A customer first attitude to helping build our products and user experience.
Please include in your resume the languages you feel comfortable working with.
BOLT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.