At BOLT Global, we have a mission to create a full ecosystem for streamers to be their best creative self, and for users to be rewarded for their time spent in a transparent and safe environment. We do so through our flagship products – BOLT+, where we stream the best live TV/radio and independent streamer content, and BOLT X, our growing home of decentralised finance applications that is powered by the Blockchain.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic, disruptive, and high growth industry that has its building blocks in media distribution and on the blockchain, then BOLT Global may have an opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a Brand Designer to produce digital – and sometimes print – creative solutions to address our marketing needs.
The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of brand design, corporate identity, graphic design, digital and print process. He/she should also have experience executing marketing campaigns from ideation to production, including online (e-commerce, social media, video), and events.
Ultimately, he/she will ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced team.
What you’ll do
- In this fast-paced role, the team will look to you to provide creative, effective and impactful ideas for content, both static and digital. You’ll take your ideas from concept through to completion – from creation of visuals, copywriting to web layout and online publishing.
- Acts as a brand custodian, and actively engage stakeholders (including Product Managers and senior management) to achieve business goals via design.
- Design and creation of social content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- You’ll be working on ideating, designing and executing the digital product designs, marketing communications, branding materials & brand guidelines, insight reports, presentations and social media content.
- Sketching and illustration ability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to concept and design for brand, communications, and marketing projects.
- Create consistent executions across multiple platforms
- High quality presentations of work, rally the teams around ideas and sell through concepts to key stakeholders at all levels of leadership
- Give and receive feedback from other designers to raise our bar for quality
- Provide additional design support as and when needed
You should have
- A Strong portfolio that showcases a wide range of design skills.
- High level of proficiency of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & After effects.
- Motion Graphics and Video editing skills are a great plus.
- Ability to create simple animations using After effects/Photoshop.
- Basic knowledge in UI/UX and web design and proficiency in Sketch/Figma/Adobe XD
- Understanding of what makes great brands thrive and how design plays the role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Have clear communication, strong analytical skills, and the ability to work with urgency, while maintaining a positive attitude
- A strong sense of storytelling – you are able to translate data and information into visual narratives that drives a point or tell a story
- A broad understanding of using different mediums/channels to get your message across. Skilled at telling the same story across multiple channels
- You pay attention to detail, and can meet tight deadlines even when juggling multiple projects and managing different stakeholders.
- Positive attitude, cheerful and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and be a team player at the same time
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously, efficiently, resourcefully and approach all jobs with a marketing perspective
- It will be great if you have experience working in a digital/technology environment or an agency.
- As a bridge to the marketing team, you should understand the importance of performance-led marketing as well.
- Experience in Product design (UI/UX)
Culture and Work Philosophy:
- Enthusiasm for the media, content and crypto world and willingness to learn the business elements associated with them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and having an ability to adapt to changes.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams and flexibility across time zones.
- A customer first attitude to helping build our products and user experience.
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organisation
- Want your voice to be heard? You will be working closely with the BOLT leadership team to make things happen
- Be a part of our vision to bring creative and financial freedom to users, streamers, and brands!
BOLT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.