At BOLT Global, we have a mission to create a full ecosystem for streamers to be their best creative self, and for users to be rewarded for their time spent in a transparent and safe environment. We do so through our flagship products – BOLT+, where we stream the best live TV/radio and independent streamer content, and BOLT X, our growing home of decentralised finance applications that is powered by the Blockchain.
If you are looking to work in a dynamic, disruptive, and high growth industry that has its building blocks in media distribution and on the blockchain, then Bolt Global may have an opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Smart Contract Developer to join our growing Development team. This position would report into our Lead Developer, and will be responsible to design/build, secure reliable apps on Blockchain.
We are looking for a self starter that has a passion for code, and what the code enables and translates into as a product and as an user experience.
- Design/implement secure and reliable apps in Solidity
- Writing good documentation and giving tech support to the community
- Internal quality control and audit of smart contracts
- Research multiple dapp protocols, provide advanced vision about the industry
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a Smart Contract Developer
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Well understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding about Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. like Gnosis, TheGraph
Culture and Work Philosophy:
- Enthusiasm for the media, content and crypto world and willingness to learn the business elements associated with them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and having an ability to adapt to changes.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams and flexibility across time zones.
- A customer first attitude to helping build our products and user experience.
Please include in your resume the languages you feel comfortable working with. We would also love to see examples of work you feel comfortable sharing. This might be something online, like a code repository, or something unpublished, like a personal project you would be willing to share.
BOLT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.