We are looking for a Social Media Manager who will be working directly with our Marketing Director.
This person will be responsible for creating engaging content that resonates with our target audience and investors; as well as ensuring on-site content is inspiring, compelling and optimised for conversion.
The Social Media Manager will cover a wide range of social media and community channels. You will be tasked with encouraging growth of the BOLT Global ecosystem by engaging with our communities and providing fun and helpful informative support to our users.
Ultimately, you will be the face and voice of our brand and manage community communication.
What you’ll do:
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform.
- Draft captivating written content to tell our story across different channels
- Manage and grow the community across our social media channels
- Collaborate with various team members to create marketing content for both our users and our investors.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines: Pr & Comms, Social Media Content, Video copy content, etc.
- Work with the Creative Team to produce high quality, inspiring, and exciting content (especially video content) to resonate with the target audience.
- Manage content partnerships copy content, influencers content pack, events and/or other marketing operations.
- Write effective copy to market BOLT and our products and campaigns across multiple paid and owned channels such as digital and social media advertising, website, email, mobile app, in-store, etc.
- Transform our social channels into a powerful fundraising platform.
You should have:
- Bachelors in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience working in digital marketing/ social media management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Digitally savvy and familiar with digital/social media ads and formats
- Has a keen mind for content creation ideas, and an eye for how copy and video or visual work together to produce engaging content
- Has a passion to harness creativity for marketing and business effectiveness
- Well-organised, proficient at time management; with a sense of urgency and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Self-starting attitude and wants to develop a career in Marketing, especially in an online focused business.
Culture and Work Philosophy:
- Enthusiasm for the media, content and crypto world and willingness to learn the business elements associated with them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and having an ability to adapt to changes.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams and flexibility across time zones.
- A customer first attitude to helping build our products and user experience.
Please include in your resume the languages you feel comfortable working with. We would also love to see examples of work you feel comfortable sharing.
BOLT is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.